Sunday, July 1, 2012

Passing the baton..

I was reading a post by Sonia from Life love and hiccups. She had receive a Kreativ Blogger Award and was listing lots of fun random facts. I love posts like that. Then at the bottom she had to nominate 7 blogs to pass the baton (award) onto. Typical Sonia, she chose 8 bloggers - she is such a rule breaker. I was one of the lucky bloggers she mentioned. What a lovely thrill it is to be nominated by someone you think is awesome!
As a Kreativ Blogger Award recipient I have to answer 10 questions about myself, give you 10 random facts about myself, and then tag 7 amazing blogs I love to read!. Here goes:

The Ten Questions
1. What is my favourite song? It changes daily. At this very moment I'm loving 'Landside' by Dixie Chicks. This will change in about 5 minutes. Actually now I'm editing this post and it's now 'Some nights' by Fun. 
2. My favourite dessert? Anything with sugar in it.
3. What ticks me off? People that judge others but don't really know what's going on and people that aren't punctual. That drives me insane.
4. When I'm upset, what do I do? Go into lock down. If it's really bad, then I'll just want to sleep.
5. What is my favourite pet? Lola my Cavoodle. So smart, sweet and doesn't lose any hair.
6. What do I prefer - black or white?  Black on me and white on the walls.
7. What is my biggest fear? My children will get hurt.
8. What is my attitude? Positive with a little impatience thrown in.
9. What is perfection? My girls. So smart, funny and sweet.
10. What is my guilty pleasure? A glass of NZ Sauvignon Blanc, cheese and crackers and a great book.

Ten Random Facts About Me
1. I haven't had any fillings. I should make it to 40yo without any. As long as I avoid the dentist for another 6 months.
2. I hate long drives. Never ask me on a road trip.
3. I love silence and don't feel the need to chit chat.
4. I think I will win every board game I play.
5. I have always been scared of writing. I wouldn't even write a shopping list for my husband.
6. I never have bare feet, even around the house.
7. I don't like how fabric feels on my teeth. I feel yucky just thinking about it.
8. I can't relax when the house is messy.
9. I hate people fiddling.
10. People without a sense of humour freak me out. 


Now I have to choose seven bloggers I would like to pass the award onto. I have so many blog loves that I have decide to pick seven blogs that I have only newly discovered and fallen for:


My seven are:
Delightfully tacky lil Squirts
Family of killers
A Parenting Life
iSophie
Kimbalikes
Pink elephants and lemonade
Cup of tea and a blog

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your special award! How lovely!
    I'll have to check out the blogs you've chosen that I'm not already following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracey, it was a nice surprise. Have a great day. Rachel x

      Delete
  2. I'm happy and scared at the same time! Thanks Rachel, I'm just stoked someone other then my family reads it!

    I don't know if I have 7 blogs to pass it onto yet, I must get busy trolling around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel because I have been in exactly the same position. Just have fun with it and don't stress too much. :) Rachel x

      Delete
  3. Hi Rachel, it was lovely to meet you at NNB2012 :) I'll definitely be coming back here for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Kylie, I was hoping to catch up at the drinks but I must have left before you arrived. I'll definitely try to attend more events too. Will have to be waaay more organised next time and maybe without the family. Rachel x

      Delete