My 5 favourite smells
1. The rain on the road. I love that you can smell it before the rain hits.
2. Lemongrass. You can't go wrong with Lemongrass. I love it in melts, oils, perfume, cleaning products and cooking.
3. The beach. Sand, salt, sunscreen, these are the smells of happiness.
4. Florabotanica. This is my favourite perfume at the moment. I think it's perfection.
5. Bacon. Even a lifelong vegetarian like me can appreciate the salty, smoky scent of bacon on a barbecue.
1. There aren't many things as bad as heavy body odour. There is no excuse.
2. Stinky feet. I once had a friend with the worst foot odour and she would insist on driving without her shoes on. I was like a labrador with my head out the window, trying to stuck up every drop of fresh air I could. I would make all sorts of excuses to avoid hopping into her car in winter
3. Rotten potato. There is nothing like it.
4. Over ripened blue vein cheese. It smells a lot like #2
5. Giorgio Beverley Hills. The worst perfume ever. A had a boyfriend that bought me a bottle for my 16th birthday. I had to break up with him. Opium is a close second.
|Image source - my own. Feel free to steal.|
"I hope heaven smells like Chanel and money" - Mimi Wernicke 7yo