Monday, July 1, 2013

The Lone Ranger 2013 review

This was one movie I wasn't keen to see. I have a lingering, love affair of Johnny Depp since 21 Jump street and I have a very new, fresh, love affair of the very handsome and very tall Armie Hammer and a girl crush on Helena Bonham Carter but this still wasn't enough.

I dragged myself along to the preview. What else was I going to do on a raining Sunday afternoon? I also took my very excited, young daughter.

Seriously, how could anyone think Johnny Depp with a dead crow in his head was a good idea?
Any woo, I've completely changed my mind. I loved, loved this movie. I want to buy a white horse, I want my husband to wear spurs and I don't even mind the crow.

My daughter can not stop talking about this movie and gave it a 10.5 out of 10. She's cute, but I think she needs some maths tutoring.

I dare you not to smile and whoop when the William Tell Overture blasts through the theatre.

This is an excellent, fun, holiday movie.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this movie so much, I can't wait to take the rest of the family so I can see it again.
    x

    ReplyDelete