Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What I wore: Trip to the salon

This morning I am off to visit one of my favourite people in the world. My gorgeous friend Toni. Not only does she laugh at my jokes, watch sad movies with me and not look in shock when I stuff huge meals into my mouth, she also manages my difficult hair. Toni owns the Beautiful You Hair and Beauty Day Spa and today she need to tend to my roots and trim off my crunchy ends.

What I wore...
This kinda ridiculous Boom Shanker Australian animal print jacket which I love, white Bonds t-shirt, black JAG jeans, an old but awesome belt and cowboy boots. This is the kind of outfit my country boy husband looooves. Giddiup!!
What outfits does your partner love you in?

2 comments:

  1. I recently bought a biker-chick-style black leather jacket, because I knew hubster would love it! (and me in it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jacket!

    My husband likes all the things I wear, but, jeans and a t-shirt are his favourite. He likes the preppy relaxed look.

    ReplyDelete