A few of my rules are:
- I must always finish a run on the kilometre mark. It can be 10km, 12km but never 10.2km or 11.7km. Nice round numbers
- Never leave the house without a spritz of perfume
- Cover your ears when going to sleep. Even with a few strands of hair. This will stop creepy crawlies from discovering a new home.
- If undies are uncomfortable, throw them out immediately
But my favourite self imposed rule is:
- Whenever you receive a Myer Voucher it must go towards a new Chanel lipstick or gloss. Myer sent me my voucher this week, so of course I had no choice but scamper immediately to the Chanel counter and play with all the colours on the back of my hand. I'm pretty thrilled with my new addition, Rouge Allure in Exces.
Do you ever make a rules for yourself?