- I am on Tangalooma Island. Hanging out with great people, eating food and drinking champagne
- Yesterday was a beautiful day. So, we took the boat to Lucinda Bay, anchored and watched the marine life come to us. I never knew turtles could swim so fast
- I have been away from the computer for days. It feels like a week and I feel re-charged and inspired
- I have lovely supportive family, friends and readers
- I smell bacon and eggs cooking. I don't even eat bacon but it is one of the best smells in the world
5 annoying things....
- Our water just cut out. When you know you can't use the toilet, then you really want to
- Someone must have labelled my moisturizer wrong and it's really a peel of some sort. I have obvious scaly patches all over my face
- I didn't pack any make up so I can't hide my scales
- We are sharing a holiday apartment with sleepy heads. So I have to be really quiet (like I am hunting wabbits)
- WE ARE OUT OF COFFEE!!!!
Have a great day!!
Linking up with IBOT