I received a couple of tips from some excellent readers and I have to share them too.
- Dab a little deep heat behind your ears (Thank you Anne from Domesblissity). The scent of menthol screams that you have been working out. I also love that it sounds like a Beyonce scent
- Spray water on your armpits, chest, face and your crotch. It will look like you have been working up a sweat (Excellent advice Jodi~). I agree, nothing says healthy body like a sweaty crotch.
- Wear a team shirt or hat as casual wear. Don't do both, it's too matchy-match and people will get suspicious. Try and get them from a local club. Around here we have the 'Moreton Bay Runner's club' this is a great shirt. Wear it to lunch with your girlfriends
- When at this lunch with the girls, order whatever you like and tell them you are 'carb loading'. No one can argue with carb loading
- Use a sports bag as a handbag and fill it full of high protein snacks. Anne suggested tins of tuna. Hmm Anne, I think you have done this before. This also makes you very popular with cats. Win/Win
It's school holidays, so I am going to be working these looks in the supermarket for the next week.