Yesterday I had to take a photo of the items in my handbag. These are the items that didn't make the cut...
- Straw. It looks clean
- String. I wonder how long this was in there. You think I would have noticed
- Mini nail file
- two bobby pins. One is white. If you see an albino with messy hair, tell them I found their bobby pin
- A broken toothpick. This looks used, and I never use toothpicks when I am out. Who used this and put it in my bag? Kinda gross
- Bank deposit record
- Fantales wrapper. The 'Who am I' question is Paul Hogan
- 2 fluffy little mints. Are you wondering if I ate them? I'll never tell
- A tissue, obviously this looks used. Auugghh
- A Dan Murphy receipt. What a surprise!
- Car keys. These are to start my car
- Pain killers tablets. People who run (well me at least) always have injuries. This week I have a sore joint in my big right toe
- Fossil purse. It's actually old enough to be a fossil now
- Perfume. Bvlgari of some sort. I bought this at a chemist until I can find one I really want. I can not be without perfume
- Nikon camera remote. You never know when you want to take a selfie
- Belkin mobile iPhone/iPad charger
- Card holder. I really should put cards in this, but it's convenient as a lipstick mirror
- Ralph Lauren Sunglasses. I should carry a case too but I prefer my glasses scratched up, it makes me look less pretentious
- iPad. For blogging on the go
- Image daily Defense 35+ sunscreen. Nicest sunscreen ever
- Nature's care Paw Paw balm
- Estee Lauder gloss, M.A.C Russian Red lipstick and Chanel Emoi lipgloss
- Nikon D40
No wonder my shoulders hurt. At least I can use the pain killers for it.
What's the worst or weirdest thing in your bag?
PS: I am joining up for Wordless Wednesday at My Little Drummer Boys