5 Things that drive me nuts
1. People that aren't punctual. A few minutes here and there is fine, but when they are 20 minutes or more it drives me nuts. I think they are giving the message that your time is not as important as theirs and they are happy to waste yours.
3. People with no internal monologue. They just keep talking, talking (or singing) and not really saying anything. I think it's because I enjoy silence so much.
5. People that don't teach their children manners. It doesn't cost anythings to use manners and it's one of the best gifts you can give your children.
5 Cool things
1. Random stranger giving me a smile
2. A dog running like a champion beside their owner
3. An empty washing basket
4. The initial buzz that Christmas is coming soon
5. A good cup of coffee
What drives you nuts? Come on, you can let it all out here.
PS: Yesterday Salz wrote about her 32 annoyances. She has an extensive list and was my inspiration today.