Miley Cyrus is the lead and does a fine job. I think she is quite charismatic on screen. Demi Moore is her mum. I am not afraid to admit that I like Demi Moore. I like her voice, it's so sexy and husky. I want a sexy, husky voice but it would probably sound more drag queeny on me.
The good bits
- The mother/daughter dynamic. They were very close and believable. I think Demi and Miley probably really like each other in real life
- Demi's voice (pass me the whisky and smokes)
- Fisher Stephens. I just like him. He is one of those people I call strangely attractive. I wish he had more than 5 minutes screen time
- Miley Cyrus seemed like she was playing herself. She must be a great actress or she really was just being herself
The bad bits
- It seemed like a little stray vaseline might have got on lens when they were filming Demi.
- I thought Demi's love interest seemed a little young. At 34 year old Jay Hernandaz might even be too young for me
- I also don't think the mother would hop on the back of a motor bike 2 minutes after meeting someone for the first time. What kind of message is this giving the young and impressional teens watching this movie?
- The chicken fondling scene was not necessary
- Ashley Greene's make up
Roadshow Entertainment have given me 5 copies of LOL! If you would like to own this movie, all you have to do is:
- Leave a comment either here or on facebook telling me why you would like to win a copy of this DVD.
- Enter prior to 6am on 11 December 2012.
LOL is available to rent & own on DVD, Blu-ray and digital download from 12 December 2012
I have not received payment to review or host a giveaway. All opinions are my own.
On Tuesdays I link up with IBOT at Essentially Jess