There are a few holes in my current summer wardrobe. I have decided to make a list of what I need, together with a photo of my inspiration for each. Then I am going to search the Peninsular and see what I can find to fill the voids.
1. Some tan wooden platforms. These are from Frye Fran, and would go with almost anything;
2. A beautiful bag. This gorgeous bag is from House of Harlow. Nicole Ritchie knows her stuff;
3. A lovely, simple summer dress that I don't need to iron. I love this jersey midi dress by Rare, but not enough to iron it. It has cut out details on the back. It would look great with the tan platforms
4. A patterned dress that screams summer. I love this one by Haute Hippy, or anything by Haute Hippy.
5. A cool T-shirt. This one is by Bassike. I love that it hangs lower at the back, hides whatever you might want to hide.
6. A pair of white skinny ankle skimming jeans. I always think this and this has never worked for me. I should give up and accept this, but I won't. These are by 7 for all Mankind, maybe these are the ones that will work!!
7. A fantastic pair of leopard print booties or wedges. I know these aren't really summer. But I want them anyway. Ok, these are Louboutin, but remember, I am only using them as inspiration.