Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Secret Garden in Redcliffe


As I drive along Victoria Avenue, I was prepared to be slightly disappointed. I had heard rave reviews about Redcliffe City Florist. Could they live up to them? I expected beautiful flowers and I was not disappointed. What I didn't expect was the gorgeous, colorful, knitted children's toys, the striking, moroccan lighting, the whimsical, garden decorations, the sweetly scented soaps....aaahhh. My husband was lucky I left my purse in the car. There were half a dozen items I would have purchased in a wink. This lovely store is like a magical, secret garden. I can imagine delicate, little, fairies flying around in the morning light, setting up the stands and using magic dust to open the flowers. I will be back and I won't bring my purse, but I will bring my husband and his wallet.








No comments:

Post a Comment