Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Orange Sherbet Treasure trove

Today I dropped in to say hello to the owner of Orange Sherbet, the lovely Katie Naprasnik. This little gem is packed to the hilt with wonderful things. They have lots of clothes for the young and fun. What surprised me was all the other amazing items. Accessories, gifts, decorating and so much more. I really would have liked more time. I fell completely in-love with this Mink Pink bag/clutch. I think it's a steal at $79. I'll definitely return to have a better look around and try on some clothes. Fingers crossed the bag will still be there. They are very excited as their 5th birthday is coming up. They'll be celebrating this on 29th October in Bluewater. They have some fun things planned, so drop by and help them celebrate.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous little shop. I didn't even know it was at Bluewater. I warn you, if I get there before you I will be taking that clutch!!!

    ReplyDelete