My sister and I had so much fun writing the first post, 10 things that are annoying on facebook and many, many people were keen to share their annoyances that we needed a part 2. So here are some of the gems people suggested.
1. The game player. This is the person that is always inviting you to join a game and is always sharing photos of their game. If your first invitation wasn't accepted, then your next two probably won't be either;
2. The Frustrated Arteeeest. This person takes their personal profile picture very seriously. Arty poses, photoshopping, soft focus etc or the other extreme, they share every blurry repetitive photo they have ever taken;
3. The Poet. The Poet likes to share soppy poems or cutesy pictures. Maybe you're more sensitive than most people or maybe our hearts are made of stone but this one made us giggle;
4. The fisherman. This person is always fishing for compliments. Posting photos of themselves in bikini or flexing "I'm so fat", "I need to bulk up" or "Having an ugly day" etc. It's nice to give compliments but you don't want to be forced. There is no joy in giving a forced compliment;
5. The de-friender. Announces that they are culling their friend list. What do they want you to do? Beg to stay on it. We say, get in first. Cull the culler before they have the chance to cut you. Just like getting in quick when you know you are about to be dumped;
6. The Bean spiller. Not your secret to share. "Wow, I so happy for shaz and wozza, a baby on the way haha no more sleep for you" (Oh, sorry you hadn't told the family) "I am so glad Tim has found a man to share his life with" (Oh, your not out of the closet, sorry). You get the point;
7. The drama queen. It's hard to believe that someone can live with all this stress and drama constantly. Lives are normally full of highs and lows and this person seems only to have extremes;
9. The Spell checker rebel. To, two, too, there, their, they're etc. I know it gets confusing and I get confused too, we all make mistakes and typos but it's important to try to get it right occasionally.
10. The Swearer. 'Youse *****y ***** no wot I ****ing meen, rite ya *******s.
PS: Once again this was all done in fun, but feel free to share your own Facebook annoyances.
On Tuesdays I link up with Diary of a SAHM