Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Playing dress ups

I have another 40th party coming up soon. This one is themed 'Forties Glamour'. I'm not sure if themed and costume are the same, so I have decided to dress 40ish. Normal, dressy clothes and a nod to 40s with glamorous hair and makeup.

I have a dress picked, but the host has told everyone about my special shop. I'm now assuming everyone will be wearing the same dress as me. Unless, I come up with a backup plan, I'll just have to make my outfit look different with accessories.

Playing with frames.
What would you wear to a party themed 'Forties Glamour'?


I am joining up for Wordless Wednesday with My Little Drummer Boys

14 comments:

  1. I'd definitely wear my hear in victory rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! love the glasses!!! Not sure what to wear for a 40's party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd wear a trench coat, and a Tommy gun. Have fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those frames!
    To be honest I am hopeless with fashion and would have no idea what to wear to a 40s party. I would have to spend a lot of time on google for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love google. I spend way too much time googling everything.

      Delete
  5. Love those frames Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those frames are fab - umm 40s, I'm afraid I'd be relying on Google images :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea, maybe glamour from the 1940s or glamour from forty years ago,1973! I am sure you will look stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea what i would wear but you will look fabulous

    ReplyDelete