Monday, March 4, 2013

The Gift of Giving is sometimes way too hard

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. Babe, if you are reading - stop now!

As you may know, I have so much trouble buying him gifts. You would think after 20 years I would have it sorted. Last year I really struggled, you can read it about it here. He makes it so hard because he buys little presents for himself all the time. Lucky he is generous and gifts often extend to the rest of the family too.

This year I am feeling confident. I have covered all of the senses:

Touch
Sight
Sound
Taste
Smell

Seriously, how could it go wrong?

Lucky, I have a back up plan if I sense disappointment ;)

Then next year I'll just buy him a Daddle.

3 comments:

  1. That Daddle is hilarious!

    Best wishes to the birthday boy for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gold! I just made hubby very happy showing him this, he wants a Daddle for Christmas now!

    ReplyDelete