I have complied a list of items that really shouldn't be worn in public:
|This is a Redcliffe Style original but feel free to use it.|
- Really, really short denim shorts. They have become so short that they don't cover butt cheeks. Walking around Westfield, I have stopped noticing teenagers bare, bottoms hanging down low out from under their shorts. This makes me sad. When your bum is at it's most awesome, you want people to appreciate it when you are faulting it. We are now numb to bums.
- Tracky daks. I don't even think these should be worn around the house.
- Leggings/bike shorts. It's fine to wear them to the gym but when you take them out of the gym setting, this is a problem. I saw a lady today wearing bike shorts grocery shopping. I assume she must have come from the gym, but the fabric was so worn I could make out every crease, dimple and pimple. But good on you for working out hard enough to wear out your shorts.
- Crocs. What can I say? Original Crocs are ugly and difficult to walk in.
- Out and proud g-string. I understand that sometimes outfits look better with no VPL but that doesn't mean they look better with your G-string proudly displayed over the top of your jeans. Test your outfit out in front of the mirror, crouch down low and bend over. If you are displaying g-string or butt crack come up with a solution. A belt, longer top, higher pants or full brief nickers all work well.
- Men wearing ladies skinny jeans. Why!!?? If they are uncomfortable for ladies, how are you managing? If you want children later in life, please stop wearing them. I must be showing my age but I can not imagine any girl being attracted to a boy that steals from her wardrobe;
- or Men wearing their pants hanging down to their knees. Beside the fact that it looks like they pooped their pants, we can see all of your undies and you look like a dick head.
|Yup, another original.|