Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday's Motivating Playlist

It's been a little while since my last motivating playlist. I could blame it on children, school holidays or life but that would just be making excuses. Motivation is not about making excuses. So, I haven't done a playlist lately because I haven't.
But now I am really pumped up, I have just done a quick 10km run to this....

Stay - Rihanna
Piece of my Heart - Janis Joplin
Impossible - James Arthur
I never liked you - Rogue Traders
One More Night - Maroon 5
Ja Ho! - A R Rahman
Just Give me a Reason - P!nk
Jungle Drum - Emiliana Torrini
Me and My Imagination - Sophie Ellis-Baxter
When I was your man - Bruno Mars
Landside - Dixie Chicks.

Tomorrow I am stuck on a day long school excursion, Nooooo!!!! Not my favourite thing to do, but at least I'll be hanging with one of the coolest people I know. My youngest daughter.

On Wednesday I'll be aiming for 12km, so I need to add at least 2 more songs to my playlist. Any suggestions?

This is my workout top today. Notice the holes. I'm that thrifty that I'll wear workout clothes to death

3 comments:

  1. two of my favourite songs to run to are Renegade by Daughtry and Good Charlotte's Alive. Great running beats! I need new running music too, and some motivation to get back out there. Been quite lazy lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Off to download them now. Thanks for the suggestions x

      Delete
  2. Dapht Punk ft Pharrel- Get lucky. New fave song! Bec x

    ReplyDelete