Yesterday, my 8 year old daughter logged onto her computer, wrote and printed out this letter. I still haven't worked out what she is after but I will.
I have a few observations:
- She is correct, I would never have guessed that she loves me 18974639234811475398.. etc.. out of ten. What would be the odds of me guessing that figure?
- I can cook while I'm on the phone. Yes it's true, but I can't watch children as well. Something has to miss out
- I make popcorn without burning myself. Interesting, I don't remember ever making her popcorn and I burn my self on EVERYTHING! So, this can not possibly be true. I will make her popcorn on the weekend and see how I go. I hope I don't disappoint her
- I cook her rice. Yes, this is her favourite food on the planet. I use the cheat microwave brown rice and can serve it up in 40 seconds
- I love her. Derr, that's my job :)
- I take care of her. I see she has written this twice. It must be because it's so important or she has a really short memory
Lucky she is pretty friggin' awesome too. They both are.
PS: I am keeping this and everything else she writes to remind her when she is a teenager.