One of the many reasons I love hanging out with Bec is because she knows all the tips and tricks about makeup and is always happy to educate me. A few months ago she shared her top 10 makeup products. You must check this list out. She has recently discovered Arbonne products and was keen to show them off. The foundation is amazing. It has great coverage and didn't feel 'makeupy'.
I wanted my makeup to be all about the eyes and soft n' pinky everywhere else. Just over an hour later with slick eyeliner, lashes of lashes and my almost 40 year old skin looking dewy and fresh. I felt amazing and ready to rock the awards.
Before and after
Some notes from the night:
- I didn't win. Michel's Patisserie won my category. Congratulations to them and I hope they have many happy and successful years making spinach rolls
- Chocolate makes me almost as happy as winning
- Don't make silly promises. I had promised to thank "Jodi and Andrea" in my speech and do the caterpillar. I am not one to back out of a promise, but I do an awesome caterpillar
- Don't accept silly dares. I was dared by someone (my sister, Kerrin) to put a sticker on the Mayor's back. After stalking him for 15 minutes common sense took over. It was either that, or my drink was empty
- You can't eat too much finger food
- My great friend Toni from Beautiful You won for best Beauty Services. They really deserve the win
Rebecca lives on the Northside of Brisbane, does weddings, events, workshops, individual lessons and more. You can find her on facebook at www.facebook.com/rebecca.kate.