Thursday, May 24, 2012

Endless Wardrobe...

Endless wardrobe has sent me a piece of clothing to play with, this lovely piece is called Centre Piece and is only $39 on their website. This is exactly the sort of thing I would buy for myself, the site describes it as a dress, but I would treat this as a long top.  For fun, I have styled in a few different ways. I have only used pieces from my own closet to play with.

School run mum.
Centre Piece from Endless wardrobe $39
long grey Metalicus coat about 5 years old
navy pants from Sussan
shoes very old Mileno 
Shop hopping
Centre Piece from Endless Wardrobe $39
Jeans JAG
Short orange jacket from aunt 
Scarf gift from father-in-law 
Shoes Nine West bought in recent sales.
Rock chick chic
Centre Piece from Endless Wardrobe $39
Black leather jacket Karen Walker bought 2 years ago
Black leggings
Boots Wittner in recent sales.  
Naughty librarian or a waitress of some sort
Centre Piece top $39 worn over
black Country Road dress about 10 years old
Red Witchery cardigan 2 years old
Kitten de amour belt and old red shoes
(Forgive my white legs, they never see sunlight.)
I could have had a lot more fun styling this, but I was getting photo bombed by the dog and she is way cuter than me, so it was time to stop.

Endless Wardrobe have so many fun pieces and they are really well priced. Postage is free in Australia for orders over $75 and only $5.90 for orders under that.  Please check them out.

Endless Wardrobe
www.endlesswardrobe.com.au
+61 2 8005 0577

Centre Piece in it's true state, it comes in black, pink and ivory
Also on my wish list are... 

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, love a versatile piece. The puppycat is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puppycat is a great name for Lola. LOL. Thanks for commenting. Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Looks great Rachel. I would've thought you'd given us the "rock'n'roll finger sign". LOL Rock on! LOL Wonderful looks.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, I am kicking myself that I didn't so the rock n roll finger pose. What a waste of an opportunity! You know that if I ever get the chance again I will and you will know it's all thanks to you. Thanks for commenting and inspiring me to get my inner rock chick on. Rachel x

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I love it in the pink too, I'm off to check out the rest of their stuff.

    ~ Jodi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodi, the Pink one does look really pretty. Be warned you will be lost into the world of internet shopping for a while, they have quite a few lovely pieces. Thanks for commenting. R xx

      Delete
  4. Love the second look 'shop hoping' with the scarf! Although we're in the middle of summer here, it makes me long for Autumn/Winter so I can pull out a jacket & jeans :-)

    ReplyDelete