There are so many reasons why I love shoes. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a complete shoe lover. I even worked in a shoe shop briefly and my earnings went straight back to them to pay for my latest love. I am a lot healthier now and my addiction is under control, but shoes still hold a special place in my heart. Here are ten reasons why I love shoes:
- Feet don't have fat days. You can have a pimple, greasy hair or a fat day, but your shoes won't let you down. You can go shopping and try shoes on without feeling bad when you look at them in the mirror;
- Shoes take a simple outfit from oh-hum to yum;
- You look like you have lost 10kg when you put on a pair of heels. You legs will appear longer and you will stand straighter;
- They don't take up too much space. If you leave the shoe box at the store, you can easily sneak them into the house and to the back of your wardrobe before your husband has turned to greet you;
- They can lift your spirits and make you smile;
- They have a purpose. You need a pair to run in, for a certain job, a special occasion or to keep your feet dry. There is always a great reason to buy shoes;
- They don't answer back or mess up the house;
- They can make you run faster and longer. Well, it certainly works for me whenever I buy new runners;
- You don't have to wash them after each wear. Just a gentle, loving wipe and they are good to go; and
- Just because.
Do you love shoes? What are your reasons?
On Tuesdays I link up with Diary of a SAHM