Friday, May 4, 2012

High brow, low brow or just unruly

As you know I love a great brow. I recently had Lash Me make them over and they did a fantastic job, you can re-live that moment here.

Now, they have offered Redcliffe Style readers 50% off their brow package for the month of May. This includes Brow wax, sculpt, and tint. Usually $45 but now $22.50 for you!!

This is to celebrate Mother's day. But I think quite a few men can benefit from some light manscaping of their brows too.

Just tell 'em Rachel sent ya.


Lash Me
14 Discovery Drive, North Lakes
1300 LASHME
www.lashme.com.au

2 comments:

  1. What a great deal! I think I am going to raid my money box and visit them. Thanks MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MM, You should. You won't regret raiding your money box for this. :)

      Delete