- I have had the opportunity to met some fantastic people. The 'big guns' are as friendly and kind in person as they are on-line. The ones I have met in real life deserve all they have achieved. I find it inspiring to know that if they can do it, then maybe with hard work I can do something too.
- Don't be stingy with your knowledge. Nikki from Styling You is the most generous person with her blogging knowledge and her generosity has had a huge affect on me.
- On-line friends can become wonderful real life friends.
- Everything on every subject has already been written. So, write whatever you want to write. Use your voice and your ideas. When I get an idea, I just write it. I don't ever google or read up on it because I want to know that it's completely me in that post. If you are inspired by someone, mention them and link back. Don't copy.
- If you don't know something, ask. People are happy share and point you in the right direction.
What about you? Has blogging been a positive experience for you?