Friday, March 23, 2012
10 Things that made me happy today...
3. Watching my littlest eat a Kiwi berry. The faces she pulled where hysterical.
4. Eating leftover Roast Pumpkin Rissotto for lunch. It was better than last night.
5. Getting my RACQ card in the mail. It made me feel like a real grown up. More than marriage or children did.
6. Nurofen plus. I have a sore ear and the codeine made me happy.
7. A cup of Earl Grey tea.
8. Meeting someone in real life that reads my blog.
9. Receiving a free coffee at Gloria Jeans Kippa Ring
10. The chilled crisp NZ Sauvignon Blanc I'll open at 5pm.
What made you happy today?
PS: Tomorrow I might do 10 things that me me unhappy today. That would be fun.