Here are 7 makeup products that are cheap as chips, can be bought when grocery shopping or in a department store and will enable you to create a natural, simple day time look for under $100:
- Face of Australia Pressed Powder $11.50. This is a great light powder to gently dust over your BB.
- Australis Creme colour for Cheeks & Lips in Dusty Rose $9.95. I love a product that can do more than one thing
- Maybelline Line Express in Ebony Black $8.50. This goes on smoothly, has an intense black colour, and the all important smudger on the end.
- Maybelline The Turbo Volum Express mascara in Very Black $17.75. This is my favourite mascara. So cheap and makes the most of the lashes you have.
- Maybelline Mastershape eyebrow pencil $11.50. I need to fill my eyebrows to look done. I like this one because it has a natural wax formula and a built in spiral brush.
- Covergirl Intense shadow blast in beige blaze $14.95. This is another product that does has a few jobs. It's an eyelid primer and a fantastic base eyeshadow colour. This baby won't move.
- Loreal Nude Magique $21.95. I love this because it's not greasy or heavy feeling, has SPF12 and it's fun to put on. It transforms from white to match your face.
Now I'll demonstrate how I use these 7 products to create a 5 minutes easy-peasy day look. I like black eyeliner, but you can use a soft brown to create a softer look, or add a brighter lip to perk it up a bit.
I'd love to know your favourite bargain products.
Have a great weekend!!