Monday, May 27, 2013

What I wore: Work meeting at Max Brenner

For some reason many of our Blog Power Events meetings take place at Max Brenner. This can not be good for my arse but it sure is enjoyable at the time. It's like a wind tunnel at Portside, so I always need to rug up. They also have some fantastic clothes shops, so I need clothes I can whip on and off to try things on.

Today I wore a Gabriella Frattini tunic. This is about 2 seasons old but I love the cityscape print.  I rarely wear this tunic. I think it's because I'm angry it doesn't have side pockets. Yup, I'm so angry I punish it by making it sit in the naughty corner of my closet.

I also wore bright, red voodoo tights and Zu booties. These Zu booties are about 5 years old and are probably one of the best investments I have ever made. The cost-per-wear must be down to about 1 cent per wear.  I decided to wear this Revlon Just bitten in Gothic because who can resist the name and it matched the tights perfectly. I accessorised with two silver knot lace necklaces around my wrist to toughened it all up a bit.

Then I finished it off with Banana crepes and a cappuccino. I'm really going to need a good run this afternoon.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. And yum. I love Max Brenner. I'm a waffles girl, though. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been eyeing the waffles off. Definitely next time. x

      Delete
  2. I'm with you regarding pockets....everything should have them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. And fair enough about the pocket issue. HOW DARE IT!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's back in the naughty corner again.

      Delete
  4. Everything needs more pockets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Why can't designers see that??

      Delete
  5. Totally agree with regarding pockets, Rachel! In fact, I got my wedding dress made with pockets! (My mother was horrified...!)

    Everytime I catch up with my girlfriends at Max Brenner at Portside, I end up freezing and needing more than one hot drink, because I love sitting outside and people watching!

    Your red tight-bootie combo is super-cute, too!

    ReplyDelete