Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Red!

Last night I had a girly night out with Lisa from Mrs BC's House of Chaos and Cate from Life Behind the Purple door.  We went to QPAC to see Red starring Colin Friels and Tom Barton.

Oh my friggin' gosh!! This play is the winner of 6 Tony awards including Best Play 2010. Colin Friels is fantastic to watch in action. He was recently awarded the best male actor gong at the Green Room awards for this role and he completely deserved it. Tom Barton was perfect as the artist's assistant. It would have been hard to come up against a talent like Colin Friels but Tom did it excellently. I loved every moment of this play (expect maybe the 2 minute I had to throw back my wine before the doors locked me out). This play runs until 19 May 2013.

I managed to catch up with Colin Friels and Tom Barton afterwards. They were both completely charming to the fangirl I turned into.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I envy you getting to go to these great gigs. Looks like you had a ball!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always turn into a fangirl at that type of thing Rach ;)

    ReplyDelete