Thursday, May 16, 2013

My 5 absolute favourite beauty items at this very minute....

My beauty favourites change constantly. I'll have a favourite lipstick that I must carry everywhere and apply every hour, on the hour and then two days later I'll decide lipstick is dead and it's all about the brows. So at this minute, at 1.01pm on Thursday afternoon, my absolute necessities for the next 5 minutes are:

O.P.I Nail Lacquer in Red my Fortune Cookie
This red is so perfect that I can't imagine I'll ever wear any other colour on my nails ever again. 
Desire by Dolce & Gabbana
I wear perfume every day. I'll spritz before grocery shopping, going for a run or even to the tip. I'll even spritz after a shower at night. I got this one for Mother's Day.
Youngblood Brow Artiste in dark brown
I'm brow obsessed and this perfect kit contains everything I need to feed my addiction. I use the dark brown kit because it contains a lighter and darker colours and I can adjust it for the many hair colours I have gone through. It also has a good sized mirror, wax, brush, spiral brush and tweezers.
Maybelline Colour Sensational in Neon Red
I have been wearing this everywhere. People have even stopped me in the streets to ask what lipstick I am wearing. It's definitely not for the fainted-hearted

Finally, Lucas' Papaw Ointment
I have recently rediscovered my love for this product. I am using it for everything. I will not leave the house without it.
What are your current favs? Do they change?

5 comments:

  1. How good is pawpaw ointment?! I love it.
    My faves at the moment... hmm... my Toni and Guy hair shimmer spray is def one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently rediscovered pawpaw ointment too! Why did i ever stop using it? Love love the nail colour!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't leave the house without my nivea lip balm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh is that red the one you were wearing on your nails on saturday? Love it! I often find some red to be a little too 'pinky' even with a couple of coats, but that one has 'nailed it' (tee he he). You really can't go wrong with OPI I don't think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you got it for mothers day because I am your child
    that starts with a Lucy and ends with I know you are Lucy Wernicke.

    ReplyDelete