Thursday, January 5, 2012

Another day...

Bunnings is awesome.  I took my lovelies to the children's holiday craft session today.  They hold it at 10am throughout the school holidays.  Reasons why I love it:
  • The children are busy;
  • I can work on my Chrome book, read a book or stare vacantly into space;
  • I can have an undisturbed cup of coffee;
  • My house is not getting any messier;
  • Happy kids = happy mum; and
  • it's free.
Then we took off to North Lakes for a quick look at the sales.  I was a very good girl and only bought a pair of pants from Witchery reduced from $129 to $29.  It would be silly to pass up something so cute and such a bargain.
Then I dropped by Ingot to buy some Top Coat Matt Finish nail.  This is very cool.  You apply your usual polish, then apply this and it gives your polish a matt finish.  I also got a lovely grey polish. I have used the Grey, Matt finish then added some sparkles.
A quick bite to eat at the new Sushi restaurant then home for a nana nap (I wish)

2 comments:

  1. Love those pants and also am going to look out for that polish. I just had my nails done with Shellac yesterday for the first time - so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jodie, the pants are really cute. I love shellac. I usually have shellac on my toenails. They have a dark grey shellac colour but I am not sure I am ready to commit that long to that colour. You'll love the shellac nails. Thanks for visiting and commenting. Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete