Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Reusable Sandwich bags - and I'm not talking about reusing the glad wrap

I dropped by Appleseed Lane for what I hope is the last item I need to purchase for school.  Appleseed Lane is a gorgeous children's boutique in Brighton. They have so many cute things in this shop but I was strong and only purchased what I had come for. The mega popular reusable sandwich bags by Keep Leaf. If you want to be in the in crowd this year - you need these. I love them instead of glad wrap or plastic.  Besides the fact that they look cute, they can be tossed into the dishwasher or washing machine to be cleaned, this is great for a busy (lazy) mum.  These are selling fast! Usually $11 but they have 25% off at the moment.

I see they have some matching lunch bags coming in soon too.  I am going to find them hard to resist. I only wish that I made myself a packed lunch so I could swing them about as I skip off to my office (which is in my kitchen, so it would be a little silly).

Appleseed Lane Boutique
Shop1/11 North Road, Brighton
3269 1080
www.appleseedlane.com.au

3 comments:

  1. Its a great idea. im afraid that my kids would forget and then throw them out lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salz Foodblog, haha, I didn't even think of that. I'll let you know if it comes home. Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah well if my kids are anything like me then i wont be suprised that they forgot. poor kids lol.

    ReplyDelete