Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hunting for Poachers

It's true, sometimes we have to leave the Peninsula and this is one of those occasions. You will need to put on your party dress and your strutting heels (or your dress shirts and shiny shoes) because the talented, local band called "Hunting for Poachers" playing at the Princess Theatre on the 18th February 2012. This is a two person band with the lovely, talented Holly Banks on vocals and the awesome Thomas Hobbs on guitar.  Come out and support two great local talents.
I will even break my own curfew for them, but I will be very grumpy the next day, so beware.

3 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic!
    I will definitely be going to this.
    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim L, I'm sure it'll be fantastic, Holly is a beautiful singer. I am really looking forward to it. I love your page Accidental Encounters. Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete