Monday, February 20, 2012

10 things you may not know about me...

...you may not know about me.

  1. I am left handed and so is my youngest daughter,
  2. I truly think that I'll win every board game I play. I usually do, but maybe my confidence is intimidating and scares the opponent into just giving up.
  3. I am an insomniac. I go through stages, at the moment I am running on two days with limited sleep. It doesn't bother me too much until I hit a week. Then I completely fall apart.
  4. If I have choice between squeezing a pimple and leaving it, squeezing always wins. I know you are meant to leave them alone but has anyone in the history pimples ever managed to do that?
  5. I can only drive an automatic car. I did start with manual lessons but my teacher was so unkind I stopped and then didn't get my license until I was 20 and then didn't drive a car again until I was 26.
  6. I am allergic to Cinnamon flavouring. If I ate a piece of cinnamon flavoured mint or gum, the inside of my mouth would completely covered in ulcers.
  7. I am vegetarian. When I was about 10 or 12 my parents went through a vegetarian stage.  I never went back. I don't eat fish or chicken but do eat dairy.
  8. Sometimes I have been know to weaken for a particularly good piece of pork crackling. You can't even be sneaky, I have tried. The moment you bite into it, the whole table will be quiet and looking at me shocked. Then they'll feel like they have to remind me I am vegetarian. Like I forgot, I think they just don't want to share the crackling.
  9. I have weak and flaky nails. They won't grow, just peel off like a snake shedding it's skin.
  10. I've had botox.  Shhh, that's just between you and me.

2 comments:

  1. I have yukky nails too! It's so frustrating. Even when I get acrylics, they last about 2 days only. Apparently my nails are very flat (not rounded like normal) so the fakes just don't stay on. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lists like these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete