Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Candlestick Maker

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am crazy about delicious smells. I can't even go to bed without a spritz of my favourite perfume. I love burning candles, incenses, oils, even wood is good. It might sounds like I am a little bit of a pyromaniac and maybe I am, but only if it smells good.

Yesterday I stopped by NJs Natural Hand Made Soy Candle shop in Brighton and it smelt good. Nicola makes delicious hand made soy candles. There are so many choices you are going to find it difficult to choose. NJ's has a great web page so you can shop online and the postage is free. This would make a huge difference to those online shoppers. I love shopping online but usually back out when it comes to paying because I am cheap and postage is usually too high. Not anymore. As well as the usual candles and melts she makes the sweetest teacup candles. I love these!

Nicola is happy to refill your containers but also if you have a special container she will fill it up. I am going to be scouring garage sales and second hand shops for fun quirky pieces to fill. I think they'll make great gifts for people.

NJ's Natural Handmade Soy Candles
512 Beaconsfield Terrance, Brighton
3869 0328
This soap has a loofah in the centre. It would be great for exfoliating your body.

1 comment:

  1. I think that I need to take a trip to Brighton this weekend! I have been meaning to for a while & have a look around. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete