Saturday, February 18, 2012

Before botox...

Sometimes I do things just to amuse me and this is one of those times. The photos were for my amusement, but botox was a carefully researched and considered decision. People are opinionated about it and I respect everyones decisions. I have decided to share my journey with you and if you have concerns or questions about botox, please research it carefully. I am only here to make decisions for me. After research, I was happy to try it and I look forward to seeing the results. I only had one area injected. These are the before photos.
For a more informative blog about botox you must read The Best Beauty Blog. Ling is awesome and informative.

I went to COZmedics in Ascot. My husband had bought me a $300 voucher for my birthday. This covered the cost of the botox in that one area. They were so quick and gentle that I didn't feel anything.


COZmedics
Level 1, 121 Racecourse Road, Ascot
3268 3998
www.cozmedics.com.au

8 comments:

  1. Love it. Are you going to put up the after photos as I am dying to see how it goes. And tell me how painful it is too as I am considering having it done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia, I'll be putting up some photos but not for a week or two. It takes a little while to kick in. I barely felt anything. I was surprised about the lack of pain. It could just be the area I got done, isn't a painful area. Let me know what you decide. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos crack me up, you are so funny! Can't wait to see the after photos, hope you love it & it isn't too painful.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mrs BC, You crack me up too. Not painful at all and I can't wait for the after photos either. I hope you are having a good weekend. R x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! cracking myself here. I am dying to see the after pics too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Belinda, I glad you enjoyed it. I had fun taking the photos. My girls 6 & 8 were in the rooms giggling their little heads off. Have a great week. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giggling at your cute photos! And thanks for the link love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds exciting when we hear about enhancing or altering our looks to
    give ourselves new and refreshing identity.  Few years back it seemed
    impossible but with increasing demand of people across the globe and
    tremendously growing need of looking good, medical science has finally
    made it possible to alter the physical attributes of a human body with
    the help of chicago medspa.

    ReplyDelete