Sunday, April 15, 2012
10 things - My favourite bloggers and why
1. A Beach Cottage - Sarah has impeccable taste. I want her cottage and everything in it. This blog makes me want to go out and buy white paint, white lounge and lounge around in white underwear. Plus she has excellent taste in dogs. Like me, she also owns a caboodle. If you are ready to be green with envy you can click here to see Sarah's top posts;
2. The Best Beauty Blog - Dentist by day and hysterically funny beauty blogger by night. Serious, Ling is so funny even if you aren't into beauty you should follow her. This is a post by Ling about a mouldy bra;
3. Blundermum - Michelle is also local lady and makes me spit coffee at my computer screen. She says things I wouldn't be brave enough to say and I love that. This is a recent post about being picked up while at the doctors and I am not talking about a virus;
4. Diary of a SAHM. Jess has created a wonderful safe haven for bloggers to link up with on Tuesday. This is the latest IBOT post (I blog on Tuesdays), you can scroll down to the bottom to see all of the lovely links. I have found so many great blogs through this;
5. Fox in Flats. This was the first one I discovered. Andrea is always 'daring' us to try new things. Taunting us by calling us chickens if we don't. I loved the recent Arm party dare. So much, that the party is still on. Lots of great style and beauty suggestions for mums;
6. Home Life Simplified - Debbie has a huge heart and makes you look at your life. It's a personal development blog and I find her so inspirational. I liked her recent post about saying 'No'. My children probably don't think I have a problem saying 'No', maybe my husband even thinks I say 'No' too often but I am going to kick it up a notch;
7. Ironmum Karla. I love going to Karla's blog because she has really yummy healthy recipes and always inspires me to move. She also is a mum to two girls, just like me. I loved this post about things Karla had learnt from sports;
8. Mrs BC's House of Chaos - Lisa is a local lady. Go Redcliffe!! Every post she writes makes me giggle. Seriously, if you have me giggling I'll be back everyday wanting more. I am like that in real life too. This post cracked me up and I'll kindly provide you with a language warning again. These funny ladies do throw around the occasional F bomb;
8.5 Mamiamia- Zoe Foster's beauty posts are one of my favourite parts. I love how she write and her videos. I have found some many great beauty products and hair tips through Zoe. My current favourite make up product recommended by her is Covergirl intense shadow blast in Beige Blast. Amazing Primer/eyeshadow. It does not move;
9. Mumma-in-heels. Melinda is superwomen. She is in her early 20's, has a baby and a toddler and still manages to blog on two blogs. Mumma-in-Heels and Shop-me-Chic. I have enough trouble with one. She come up with great fashion, beauty suggestions, recipes and more. This post has some great budget beauty suggestions;
9.5. Suger-Coat-it - Melissa is another Queenslander, positive, funny and a great sense of style. This article is about escaping tricky situations. I need all the help I can get. I seem to be constantly walking straight into sticky situations;
9.8. Style You - Nikki is amazing, she is a bloggin' guru and knows pretty much everything about everything. I know I pretend to but she really does. She is my inspiration. Her blog is about Style, beauty and blogging. Plus as bonus Nikki also has the best competitions ever. Check the Mother's day comp out. Up to the value of $4049. Yes, you did read that right, $4049!!; and
10.Woogsworld - Mrs Woog is so ridiculously funny. She doesn't hold back on anything. Beware she throws around the odd swear word so take off your prissy, princess tiara if you are going to visit. I promise you won't regret it, here is a post titled 'Sex with dad. Again'. You know you can't resist clicking on it.
Okay, so that was more than ten.
I would love you to share your favourites.