I am lazy, a little vain and a mum of two young girls. The mornings are usually rushed with limited time available to make myself look slightly presentable. I have managed to reduce my morning routine down to about 5 minutes, not including my shower. My current top ten beauty items are, in order of use:Olay Complete Care Touch of Foundation in medium. This is an all-in-one moisturiser, SPF 15, vitamins and with light coverage. I have tried a few of the new BB creams and this one feels the nicest on my skin. I bought mine at Woolies on special for $10, it's usually around $15
2. Revlon Age Defying moisturising concealer in light medium for extra coverage of dark circles. I think this may be discontinued but I am ready to try another concealer. I'm on the the lookout.
3. Covergirl Intense Shadowblast in Beige Blaze. I have only recently discovered this. It's an amazing cream eyeshadow and primer. I like to use it to cover the whole lid before I add any other eyeshadows or liner. It doesn't move at all...ever. I bought this from Target on special for $12, it's usually about $18.
4. Youngblood Eye-Illuminating Duo $35.50. This is a recent addition and I love it. You can use it a hundred different ways but I like to use it to line my waterline, it makes my eyes look less tired and opens them up. I bought this from Beautiful You.
5. Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner in black. This has been replaced by Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner. I can not wait to try this. I love the old one, it's so easy to use and delivers a nice even line. Even a tired and distracted mum can use it. I imagine the new liner will be even better.
6. Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara in black $48. I have quite a few black mascaras but this one that seems to be within my reach at the moment. I love mascara, it must be black and not clumpy.
7. Youngblood Pressed Blush in Nectar $49.95. This is a gorgeous apricot and gives a beautiful natural colour to an otherwise pale, grey, tired mum. I am a little nuts about blush. I think it makes the difference between looking like death or looking alive. I also bought this from my Youngblood supplier, Beautiful You in Margate
8. DeLeon Lipgloss in Ambassador. At $14.50 this is a bargain. This is one of the most perfect pinks, natural and not sticky.
9 and 10. Hairbands and bobby pins. For the messy twist, braid, knot, bun or whatever other 2 second hair do I can manage.
What are your current must have products?