Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Boot Scootin' Baby


Well, not quite.

I was happy to tag along to a Line dancing class today. I have never done this before, but I like anything that makes you move. I got dressed in clothes that I thought were appropriate. Jeans, cowboy boots, cow hide belt, cowboy hat (notice the theme). I felt pretty good, yee-ha! Then I started sweating and got changed into cooler clothes. Lucky, because when I arrived at the lesson, there wasn't anyone dressed in cowboy outfits. I was disappointed but also relieved that I didn't turn up in full costume.

The instructor either was intimidated by my suspected natural talent, or thought my lack of it may be a distraction in the advanced class. So, I got to sit it out, chat and drink coffee, while watching an aunt participate. Those ladies know how to move! Margaret, the instructor, was even kind enough to organised a dance display for us.

Silver Buckles n Boots
Margaret Stuckey
Instructor
3285 1500/0418 984 070

No comments:

Post a Comment