Saturday, November 12, 2011

Brunette, Red, Blonde.....


Do you think changing your hair colour, slightly changes your personality, or do people just view you differently?

I have had quite the ride this year. After being a proud brunette for years, I took a swim in the redhead pool. I really liked the red and people seemed to find me more approachable. Men seem to really like it - except for my husband. But the red was too much work. Both in maintaining the colour and wearing enough makeup to balance it.

Anyway, this week I went blonde (or Bronde as my girls call it, a bit blonde and a bit brown). I never thought I would ever go light. I am surprised when I catch a glimpse of this in a mirror, but I think I am going to love it. Makeup is definitely easier. I feel summery and lower-maintenance (expect for the trips to Toni at Beautiful You to maintain the low maintenance look).

I am going to be paying close attention to see if people treat me differently than red or brown. I haven't told my husband yet, I wonder if he will notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment