Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Melbourne Cup at Sails on Suttons



I love Melbourne Cup day, this must be one of my favourite days of the year.  I lovely seeing all the men in suits and ladies, gorgeous and wearing a hat or fascinator.  I love headwear and would happily wear one every day.

Now,  Imagine the beachfront, delicious food, chilled wine, great company and the excitement of the greatest horse race in the world .  This was Sails on Sutton in Redcliffe on Melbourne Cup day. The lovely, Hilary Knights and her team put on a wonderful day.  The restaurant looked lovely, the guests were gorgeous and and they were served a mouth-watering three courses, plus bread and a beer or wine.  There was also a fashion parade by Orange Sherbet.  I think Katie managed to find the prettiest girls on the peninsular to model some fun clothes, I loved the colour blocking.  The only thing that could have made my day perfect was my horse actually acting like it was in a race.









No comments:

Post a Comment