Friday, November 11, 2011

Neli Coffee - For the True Coffee Lover

I had been hearing whispers about Neli Coffee for a little while and the whisper had recently turned in a roar. A close friend, Lisa Vanderzalm from Car Bizz must be one of their biggest fans and insisted I head down there immediately. As a serious coffee lover, I will be eternally gratefully to Lisa. Janelle and Edward roast their own beans on site a few times a week. I was lucky enough to be there to watch the process. It was mesmerising! These guys are so friendly and informative and make the meanest cup of coffee I have had in a while.

Not only do they roast beans and make awesome coffee, they sell Espresso appliances and paraphernalia and give training and advice. Neli also supplies coffee beans to various local businesses too.

They have a great selection of beans to pick from, so I think you'll be seeing me jittery on caffeine for a while. I think I'll be hitting this Peninsula gem a few times a week at least.

I am so proud that we have such a wonderful business on the peninsula.

Neli Coffee
Unit 4/293 MacDonnell Road, Clontarf
3284 9909
Open Tues - Sat from 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment