Sunday, November 27, 2011

Venus, The Love Goddess Boutique


I did not know what to expect when I decided to visit this boutique on Redcliffe Parade.  Imagine my surprise when I discover an old friend is the owner.  Venus, is a great lady and runs a fun shop.  This is a lady friendly place and is not intimidating at all.  There are some adult toys discreetly behind beads on the back wall but this is only a small part of the shop.  Venus sells dresses, costumes and lingerie.  She also custom makes costumes, runs burlesque classes and organises parties.  I am going to give the classes a go in the new year, how much fun will they be!  Cher, Christina, Watch out!! There is a new girl in town and her name is Venus and she is fabulous!!

Venus,The Love Goddess Boutique
55 Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe
3283 7083




1 comment:

  1. I have seen this shop and was wondering about it but I was nervous to visit. I am going to go there now. Thank you for going in and telling me about it.

    ReplyDelete