Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lash me.....


I'll admit it, I have a slight addiction to mascara. I am not blessed with thick, cow-like lashes, so I love a little liquid eyeliner and mascara. Now, I have been released of my mascara addiction. What a relief!

Thank you Lash Me. I have discovered the beauty of Lash extensions. I like to think of myself as a fairly low-maintenance girl. I can see that Lash extensions might seem high maintenance. But, now I'll save myself at least two minutes each time I get ready. If I am going out at night, then it's four minutes every day. 28 minutes a week, two hours a month = I have reclaimed one day a year! How awesome is that? I think I will devote my extra day to charity.

Katrina is the owner and was my lash expert today. I think I have met my new BFF. She is so fun and makes you feel comfortable immediately. This was my first extension experience and I was expecting some discomfort or stinging, but nothing. I don't feel like I have anything on my lashes at all. Looking in the mirror, they look great. They don't look silly or too long. They open up my eyes and I look naturally just a little bit sexier, Grrrr. I'll definitely be making an appointment for my refills in 4 weeks.

Lash Me have been open at this location for around a year and has been so popular that they have already opened new locations (Paddington and New Farm). I understand they have some big announcements coming up soon, so keep an eye on their Facebook page.

They also do eyebrows, party lashes and make-up.

In the meantime, I am practicing fluttering my lovely, mascaraless lashes for my husbands Christmas party this weekend.

Lash Me
1300 Lash me
14 Discovery Drive, North Lakes (Evergreen Centre)

Before - Mascara and liquid liner
After - liquid liner and Lash Me extensions

No comments:

Post a Comment