Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Things that made me happy today...



It is so easy to think of all the things that have gone wrong or that aren't perfect, but today I will not. I am going to make a list of all the things that made me feel good today and it doesn't matter how small they are;
  • Woken up by two, warm, daughters for a morning cuddle;
  • Beautiful, sunny morning;
  • A tight, goodbye cuddle and a smile like sunshine;
  • Coffee with a friend after school drop off. She didn't have a choice, I dropped by on short notice;
  • A ride on my bike along the gorgeous, sunny, Scarborough waterfront. Perfect temperature, water sparkling;
  • Jumping from fright when my aunt and uncle drove past me and honked;
  • a funny text from a friend;
  • Bought the Rimmel lipstick by Kate Moss. I am sure I'll look just as cool as her, just older, daggier and not a supermodel with a questionable habit;
  • A good carpark at the school; and
  • A compliment about something I had done.
Wow, I feel really good now and it's only 5.30pm. I hope you have a list of things that made you feel good today.



No comments:

Post a Comment