Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stepping out of your comfort zone!

Well, I am not comfortable with that! I definitely stepped out of my comfort zone by writing a blog. I am a girl that would not even write a shopping list for her husband. So, it's a surprise that I am putting words down daily for just anyone to read.

The next thing that is even further out of my comfort zone.......Singing. I can not sing at all. I don't know if I am tone deaf or if my vocal cords were malformed at birth but it is not pretty. No siren song coming from these lips. So, I decided to dive in head first and am off to see Melissa Mataic from Diva Voice Studios. On Saturday she is going to talk and assess my needs - special needs. I am very nervous and excited. Will I be confident enough to sing happy birthday in a group or will I be roaring "I am Woman" busking on the streets each weekend or will Melissa run screaming from the room covering her ears? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment