Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bribery

I have no problem bribing my girls for a few hours of silence.  I'll do whatever I need to in school holidays.  I just didn't think I would resort to it so early.

I took my girls to AMC at Kippa Ring (I know it's called Hoyts now, but it'll always be AMC to me) to watch 'Puss in Boots' in 3D.  I knew that with the voices of Antonio Banderas, Zach Galifianakis and Billy Bob Thornton, I would find a way to enjoy it too.  I loaded them up with French Fries potato chips and mini M&Ms.  I have a theory that small things take longer to eat.  My girls were giggling out loud the entire time while ducking or trying to grab things flying out of the screen in 3D.   I got to enjoy my 90 minutes of quiet time in a surprisingly empty cinema.  Win/Win.

Is there something wrong with me if my favourite scene was when Puss in Boots butt dragged in the Dance Off?

No comments:

Post a Comment