2011 was a huge year, full of highs and lows and I am happy this is over. I started the year with the tightest group of girl friends that would be my friends till the end of time. A silly (and never talked about) misunderstanding threw the group into disarray. As tough as this was, it has made me realise what true friends really are.
More importantly, I made me think about who I am and who I want to be. I don't want to waste time on petty, jealous or trivial people but I really need to be more patient, forgiving and accepting. I don't like gossips or trouble makers but I should talk more to people that are outside my comfort zone. I am time efficient but I need to slow down and enjoy the moment.
My new years resolutions are:
1. Step out of my comfort zone and talk to new people (in person);
2. Find two new things on the Peninsula each week;
3. See people for who they are, not who I think they should be;
4. Use the correct makeup brushes;
5. Spell and grammar check; and
6. Don't drink and post.
See you next year!!!