Friday, December 23, 2011

Working with my feet up and eyes closed.

I feel so tired and lazy lately and I am finding it hard to do anything. My housework, gym attendance and dinner making are all suffering. Which means my family is also suffering due to my lethargy.
When I was at a children's party in Margate recently and I met a lovely lady called Margaret.  She was telling me about a movie I should watch called Julie and Julia staring Meryl Streep and Amy Adams. You probably know this movie, but incase you don't, it's about Julia Child and a blogger that cooks and blogs her way through Julia Child's cookbook in a year. Margaret thought it was a great movie and due to the blogging theme I should watch it. Well, it was perfect timing. Under the guise of research, I ordered it on Apple TV, put on some comfy clothes, stretched out on the couch and watched it yesterday. Well, I watched until my eyelids got in the way and I watched the rest this morning.

Some of this hit home, like the narcissistic way of writing about myself everyday. I bore myself, I wonder how anyone else can bare it. It made me glad I am not writing about food and cooking. I hate to admit it, but I found Meryl Streep a little annoying, but that was just her character.

Thanks for your suggestion Margy!

I wonder what other 'Blogging' movies there are? Let me know if you think of any, I think I need one more day of research on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment